Virtual ICDS in 2020!
The 7th ICDS was planned to be again held in Bled on 8-10 September, 2020 and was cancelled due to the pandemic. The Organizing Committee decided to prepare a virtual ICDS in 2020. As previously, the 2020 meeting will provide the ideal opportunity to review progress in both understanding C. difficile infection pathogenesis and controlling the devastating disease C. difficile causes.
How do we plan to run virtual ICDS 2020?
- there will be app. 1,5 hours weekly ICDS sessions, always on same day in the week (Tuesday) and at the same time (2 pm CET). In this way we should be able to accommodate participants from all time zones. Sessions will start in 3rd week of September 2020.
- sessions will not be recorded and available to listen afterwards
- registration is compulsory but free
- sessions will include invited talks and short presentations selected from abstract.
- we plan virtual poster presentations
- the Abstract book will be prepared and published online.